Just to give you an idea of how effectively AstaRite has been shown to
maintain vibrant health and restore youthful vitality to aging men and women, look at these incredible clinical
1. The anti-oxidant capacity of AstaRite to neutralize free radicals has been described as the most potent in the world. Clinical studies have shown that astaxanthin enhances blood antioxidant capacity by preventing depletion of the body’s inner antioxidant defenses, such as catalase, glutathione, and superoxide dismutase. That means 24/7 better protection against illness and aging.
2. Fights Inflamation- Clinical studies have shown that AstaRite lowers inflammation* in muscles after intense exercise. That means less joint discomfort.
3. Digestive System-fights inflammation in the gastrointestinal and vascular systems, to maintain digestive health and fight heartburn, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and acid reflux.
4. Eyes and Kidneys - Emerging studies also indicate that AstaRite is able to reduce inflammation* in the eyes and kidneys - a definite concern for an aging population.
5. Immune health- Clinical studies have indicated that AstaRite may reduce DNA damage caused by oxidation and free radicals and contribute to better functioning of the immune system.
6. Skin Resilency- Research shows that AstaRite taken as an oral supplement is active in each of the skin’s layers, provides protection from UV damage, shrinks the appearance of wrinkles, and makes age spots smaller.
7. Performance and Muscle Function-, provides a variety of benefits to the muscle function such as improvement of physical performance, lower muscle damage and maintenance of high quality of blood.
8. Heart- Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), including heart attack and stroke, are the leading cause of death globally. A large body of clinical and experimental research strongly suggests that AstaRite can contribute to maintenance of cardiovascular health.
9. Brain: the Essential Organ of the Human Life The brain contains more than 100 billion neurons, which is more than 14 times the world population. Randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled studies have shown that natural astaxanthin may improve mental quickness, multitasking, memory and faster learning in senior subjects complaining of age-related forgetfulness and loss of mental sharpness.